Nowadays, people are looking for healthier choices of food. Health is the first thing that come in priority. Although following a diet and eating healthy food is good for our wellbeing, it can still be hard to keep up with it, especially when you crave sweets like cookies..
Some people have a sweet tooth that just won’t go away, even after eating healthy foods for an extended period of time. The urges to grab something sweet as a treat to eat for dessert can be just too much sometimes. However, it doesn’t have to be that hard if you find simple recipes that can satisfy your sweet tooth without breaking your diet!
You should never think that just because you’re on a diet, you can’t have delicious and sweet foods. It’s actually possible to make tasty, healthy and delicious cookies with just a few ingredients that you already have in your home.
If you’re looking for a recipe that fits your diet plan but also satisfies your sweet tooth, look no further! You’ll need a few things to get started. For starters, you’ll need some ripened bananas, rolled oats, and either raisins, walnuts, or another treat of your choice to add in.
Although these cookies don’t have any added sugar, they’re sweet enough to cure that craving you have for dessert! No need to go over your calorie count to indulge in these guilt-free snacks either!
- Ripened bananas (overripe is okay too)
- Raisins or walnuts, etc
- Rolled oats
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl. Use your hands instead of a mixer for better results. Squish and mesh the ingredients together.
- Create round, but flattened, circles with the dough mixture.
- Prepare your baking sheet with foil or baking paper. Spray the sheet with an oil of your choice, such as olive, coconut, or Pam. Arrange cookies onto the sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Once ready, bake your cookies for 15-20 minutes.
Leftover dough can be used in the microwave as well! Microwave for 30 seconds to a minute for fast and easy cookies!
As you can see, dieting doesn’t have to be a challenge when you can have delicious cookies that are easy to make with ingredients that almost everyone has in their kitchen. Your entire family will love this recipe for satisfying their sweet tooth! Are you going to try this delicious and easy recipe?