The winter season is approching and the air starts to get freezing. If you’re a driver, you are already finding myself facing an annoying problem that comes back every fall and winter: steamy windows.
So the first thing you do when you get in your car is turning on the heat. Seconds later, the windows fog up and you’re forced to constantly wipe away the condensation in order to see anything at all on your way to work.
But not this winter! This trick is as ingenious as it is simple—and it will put an end to your steamed-up car windows once and for all.
What you need:
A pair of socks
A roll of tape
1. First, make sure your socks don’t have any holes in them. Then roll the open end of one of the socks over a roll of tape.
2. Next, fill that sock up to the ankle with cat litter.
3. Then, remove the roll of tape and tie up the open end of the sock.
4. Next, put that sock inside the second sock to make it more secure.
5. Finally, put the sock on your car’s dashboard or under the seat.
6. The cat litter will absorb the moisture in your car—and your car windows won’t fog up ever again!
Check out this video for a demonstration:
Don’t forget to save this link and share it so that you and your friends don’t have to deal with foggy windows this winter!